Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Locus of Control and Running Survey Results

Many thanks to everyone who replied to the Internal Control Index Survey. I've posted the results to the ICI page of my Wiki, and I can send anyone the raw data if they are interested. http://fellrnr.com/wiki/Internal_Control_Index#ICI_and_Running_Survey

I updated the Wiki page to give a few details on how to interpret ICI values. I hope to have more information once some inter-library loans and book purchases arrive.

Sorry this has taken so long, but I had to find the time to write some code to scrape the data from the Survey Monkey site, as you can't download the data without a paid account.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to conduct a survey like this again I highly recommend WebSurveyMaster http://www.websurveymaster.com/ The free version (up to 100 responses, same as Survey Monkey) lets you use of the advanced features including down loading the data to excel and exporting the results to powerpoint.
    Hope this helps
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete