I often run with my Race Ready shorts loaded up with:
- Olympus voice recorder
- Cell phone (blackberry) in ZipLoc snack bag
- Occasionally I will add Credit Card, Drivers License and cash if I think I may need to buy something on the run. I add in my medical insurance card if I think that might be important! These all fit in with the cell phone without a problem.
- iPod nano, also in ZipLoc snack bag
- Gu (not normally used, but there for emergencies)
- Pepper Spray. I often come across loose dogs on the greenway
- Portable pharmacy (film canister with pills - more in a later blog)
Men's Shorts - http://raceready.com/men/2701ld.html
Men's Tights - http://raceready.com/men/5501ld.html
Women's Shorts - http://raceready.com/women/2702ld.html
Women's Tights - http://raceready.com/women/5502ld.html
Woman's Carpis - http://raceready.com/women/5402ld.html
Here they are fully loaded...
The right side with portable pharmacy, Gu and iPod...
The left side with voice recorder, pepper spray and phone...
And the contents...