I've made a significant update to my comparison of marathon training plans. The changes include:
- Adding more plans to the comparison, covering 7 different books and 38 different plans.
- How to adjust a plan midway through.
- What to look for in a training plan.
- A summary of the best plans for experienced and new marathon runners.
- A more detailed analysis of how each plan suits different categories of runner. Want to know how Jack Daniels Plan A would suit a first time marathoner who has lots of experience and talent at racing shorter distances? It’s there.
- Details of all long runs, along with analysis of how quickly the plans ramp up.