I've just released a new version of my plugin, which adds support for two new performance models; the Banister model and Busso's refinement of the Banister model. It still supports the Training Stress Balance model that is a simplification of the Banister model.
- Analytics graphing
- Change graphing to be a new view rather than on the reports page
- Add smoothing, including an auto smoothing
- Add option to project performance forward one month
- Improve tool tip (mouse over) text
- The 'force recalculations' now does a full recalculation
- Support normalized TRIMP values
- Use local time for TRIMP calculations
- Better support for TRIMPcr10
- Changes to performance optimization
- More translations for "running"