Friday, July 31, 2009

Running Tip #0 - trust no one

This is the first in what I hope will be a series of running tips. These tips will cover training, nutrition, equipment, the neophyte runner, book reviews and other topics.
To introduce the series, I want to give you the most important running tip; do not trust these running tips! More precisely, don't take anything I, or anyone else, writes at face value. Do your own research, check the references given, and verify the facts that are presented. Ultimately you are responsible for your own health and wellbeing.
I have no formal training as a coach, nor am I giving this advice as a trained medical professional. Take these tips as information from one who has studied and experimented primarily for personal edification.

No comments:

Post a Comment